This application was developed and owned by Umbala Labs. All the ownership of intellectual property rights in this application and attached supporting documentation belong to Umbala Labs and may not be used, replicated, altered, dispersed, exploited or otherwise without written authorization from Umbala Labs.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this application.
- You must also comply with all applicable third party terms of service when using the app.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos or send these to others.
- You may not post political issues or talk about it in Umbala.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name (nickname).
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure and saved.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten and intimidate other Umbala users.
- You may not use the Umbala service for any illegal purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, send and display on the Umbala service.
- You must not access Umbala's private API by any other means.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
If you violate of any of these agreements, it will result in the termination of your Umbala account.
3. General Conditions
of Use, we will notify you via internet mail or mobile phone number according to the preference of your account.
- Umbala has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Umbala has the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.